Chairmanship of National Convention on EU consists of eminent representatives of NGOs and government, who have made, in their professional careers, significant results, and achievements in European integration process of Serbia into EU. They, beside their unquestionable leadership in guiding society on difficult and thorny European way, represent important promoters of European ideas and values.
Chairmanship participates in the work of NC EU during the entire year, since it is regularly informed on Working groups’ work and the Recommendations are being delivered to it.
of National Convention of the European Union consists of:
- Bozidar Djelic, Deputy Prime Minister for European integration, Government of the Republic of Serbia
- Slavica Djukic Dejanović, President, National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia
- Milica Delevic, Director of the European Integration Office, Government of the Republic of Serbia
- Zivorad Kovacevic, President of the European Movement in Serbia
- Sonja Licht, President of the Belgrade Fund for Political Excellence
- Sasa Paunovic, President of the Standing Conference of Towns and Municipalities